• Sunday 7th May, 11:00 to 14:00 at Creigiau Golf Club.
• Please contact Ben Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org) or David John (email@example.com) to play / enter a team
C.C.C. LATEST 2017 NEWS ITEMS
1. ALL STARS CRICKET
Starts mid-March: see box below. 2. CRAMC Golf Day
Sunday 7th May: See box below. 3. GROUND WORK.
10:00 on Saturday 15 April (reserve day Sunday 16 April).
10:00 on Saturday 22 April (reserve day Sunday 23 April)..
CLUB POLICIES and PROCEDURES
To see the following Club policies, procedures and documents
• Select "News" / "Document Library"
• Then use search category "Policies, Procedures & Constitution"
There is a "Policies and Procedures Index" of the full list as follows:
• Anti-bullying policy & procedure for dealing with bullying
• Bowling directives policy
• Changing rooms and showering policy
• Code of Conduct for Children
• Code of Conduct for coaches
• Code of Conduct for Members and Guests
• Committee Agenda (evidencing Welfare on agenda of all meetings)
• Compliance with The Spirit of Cricket policy
• Concussion policy
• Constitution (evidencing adoption of the ECB’s “Safe Hands” policy)
• Deciding on which roles need DBS policy
• Development Plan 2015-2019
• Discipline and Appeals policy - includes process for under 18 year olds
• Ethical Donations & Sponsorship policy
• Facilities & Equipment policy (+ “schedules”)
• Fielding regulations policy
• Financial policy
• First Aid policy
• Fluid intake - drinks breaks policy
• Girls playing in Boys age group cricket policy
• Junior players in open age cricket policy
• Managing children away from the club policy
• Membership form
• Missing child policy
• Net safety policy
• Photography, video and use of images policy
• Recruiting and appointing appropriate volunteers and/or paid staff policy
• Recruiting appointing and training Welfare Officer policy
• Recruitment reference form - ECB
• Reporting welfare concerns policy
• Risk Assessment and Health and Safety policy
• Safeguarding and Protecting Policy Statement
• Social Media, texts and email policy
• Sun Safety policy
• Sun Safety poster
• Supervision of children at cricket sessions policy
• Transport policy
• Wearing safety helmets policy
• Welcoming and safeguarding children with a disability policy
• Whistle blowing policy
• Working with external partners policy
• The Club is an early adopter of All Stars Cricket
• This is the new National ECB programme to inspire 5 to 8 year olds to take up cricket
• Sign-up starts mid-March
• Look out for more information from our Activators Jane & Deri
• All children who sign up will receive an exclusive All Stars Cricket pack
• Children will be able to book their place on the Club All Stars sessions.
Ignore the "London", this is the weather for Creigiau
WELCOME to Creigiau Cricket Club
We always welcome new members regardless of ability. If you would like to play, or contribute in any way, simply come along to Nets, or send an email to one of our officials.
Creigiau CC is ECB Clubmark accredited (No.1666), as part of which we take Child Welfare seriously. Should any junior, parent or friend have any concerns Arthur Cook (07958-577312) and Amanda Thorpe (07968-705309), our Welfare Officers, are your point of contact, or you can email CWOCreigiaucc@gmail.com
The Cricket Wales Welfare Officer is Ieuan Watkins (07971-007431)